April 1, 2020
Social Distancing Moving Services
COVID-19 has impacted the world as we know it. And as a result, many businesses and individuals are facing significant challenges. In response to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) social distancing guidance, many companies have chosen to relocate their employees to work from home, and many college students have had to transition out of dorms.
It’s a lot more to take on than anyone could have imagined.
For some, it’s a matter of packing up their laptop and heading home, but for others, it’s much more cumbersome. Armstrong Relocation recognizes the immediate need and we are here to help.
Social Distancing Office and Facility Services
Armstrong Commercial Services provides quick and efficient space transitioning and work-from-home solutions for companies and employees temporarily displaced by COVID-19.
- Carton and packing material delivery
- Work-to-home equipment transportation services
- Workspace packing assistance
- Home office setup and organization
- IT Disconnect and reconnect services
- Computer equipment bags and bubble wrap
- Web-based inventory management
- Office and equipment sanitization
- Common area cleaning
- Home-to-work equipment transportation
- Space reconfigurable for on-site distancing
- New equipment deliver
Get a quote for your commercial move by clicking the button below:
Social Distancing Dorm Services
Armstrong Relocation provides quick and efficient moving and short/long-term storage services for students temporarily displaced by COVID-19.
Dormitory Transition Services
- On-campus pick-up and home delivery
- Short and long-term storage options
- 24/7 security monitored storage
- Full and partial packing and unpacking
- Campus packing material delivery
- Property protection and valuation
- Quick and convenient virtual surveying
- On-campus and delivery debris removal
Get a quote for your residential move by clicking the button below:
Return to Blog Homepage >